Why Plan Ahead
More families are planning their funerals in advance with Leavitt Funeral Home because it provides peace of mind and valuable financial benefits. The death of a loved one is a time of great loss and advance planning can reduce the stress for your family with the assurance that your funeral was planned by you. This allows your loved one to devote more time to coping and understanding the loss and less time concerned with funeral arrangements and financial details.
"What are the Benefits for You?"
- More Time to Consider Your Options - You and your family will have time to research options and make well-informed, rational decisions without feeling rushed.
- Peace of Mind - You]ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Decisions - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about and fewer decisions to make at the time of your death, thus allowing more time to cope and deal with their loss.
- Guaranteed Funeral - When you pay in advance you guarantee that your family will never pay more at the time of your death.
- Flexible Payment Options - Families can chose to pay in full or from various payment options. One of our experienced advance planning specialists will help you make the best decision for you.
- Eliminates Overspending - By making decisions before the death occurs, you can feel good that these decisions were made objectively and in the best interest of you and your family.
- Few Last-Minute Expenses - Advance planning helps families to set aside funds to cover additional costs outside the funeral home (i.e. flowers, cemetery, newspaper obituaries, etc.)